Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just some random happenings

Just some random events that have been happening around here...

Here is Madison and Daddy lounging around on a lazy weekend morning!
Madison loves her "everywhere chair." For you mommies-to-be, this is a great gift!  Pottery Barn Kids.  Here she is sharing it with Daddy.

I've been trying to make hair-bows for Madison.  This is a huge feat for me, I'm just not all that creative. But, thanks to Pinterest, even those of us that can't come up with the ideas - can at least copy them!  I have a love of all things smocked.  And, hair-bows can add up.  So, I'm giving myself a challenge and trying to make Madison some holiday bows!





And, this just goes to show, I stink at house cleaning...

Ryan, can we PLEASE get a cleaner hired again???????

No comments:

Post a Comment